Liddell Laboratories announces its revamped homeopathy website to provide all Americans with effective, safe options to mainstream pharmaceutical drugs.
Today’s modern homeopathy provides fast-acting treatments for a wide range of health conditions. Since homeopathy works with our body’s own healing powers to bring health and well-being, adverse reactions rarely occur.
While mainstream pharmaceuticals can save lives, we cannot ignore the fact that Americans are suffering an alarming number of adverse drug reactions. 1Over 2 million adverse drug reactions occur yearly, 100,000 of those reactions resulted in death. Adverse drug reactions are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States according to the FDA’s own admission.
The American Pharmacist’s Association Handbook of Non-Prescription Drugs lists the following benefits of homeopathy:
- Low cost: remedies average less than $1 per day in acute and chronic conditions.
- Minimal side effects, no toxicity, no addiction, no dependency, no withdrawal.
- Can work while the patient is on prescription medications for conditions in which the medication cannot safely be withdrawn.
- No interaction with pharmaceuticals
- Good results can be achieved when self-treating for many common acute conditions.
- Patients unable to use conventional pharmaceuticals due to side effects can often safely use homeopathic drugs
- Patients commonly report improvement in overall energy, mood, quality of sleep, and digestion after being treated with homeopathy
Liddell’s revamped website provides natural alternatives in every major O-T-C category.
Liddell offers natural alternatives to treat:
- Stress / Emotions
- Premature Aging
- Stored Toxins
- Digestion Problems
- Cold & Flu
- Skin Problems
- Childhood Ailments
- Poor Sleep
- Weight Loss
- Female Problems
About Liddell Laboratories
Liddell was founded out of a caring passion for the value of human life, which has motivated us to become an agent of change. Our aim is to empower people with the knowledge necessary to better control their health and to provide important therapy options that help people avoid the often toxic effects of pharmaceutical drugs.